RIM telah merilis resmi BlackBerry App World v 18.104.22.168, sebelumnya telah di tester melalui BlackBerry BetaZone v 22.214.171.124. Untuk perubahan tidak banyak terjadi pada versi ini, namun sedikit lebih memperbaiki bugs dan error pada App World versi sebelumnya.
The BlackBerry App World 3.0 storefront makes discovering and downloading apps, games, and themes easier than ever. Users can personalize their BlackBerry smartphone, find the hottest games and entertainment and get apps to stay connected with the people who matter. This latest App World release includes the following new features:
- Sleek New Design – The BlackBerry App World experience has been enhanced to help you discover the latest and greatest apps and content, starting right on the BlackBerry App World home screen where rotating spotlight banners show off all that’s new and exciting.
- New Channels – Apps, Games, and Themes now have their own channels so you can get to what you want even faster. Each channel offers up a whole range of Categories, Top Lists (for Paid, Free, Rated, New Arrivals) and a Search Bar.
- Introduction of My Account – My Account makes managing your BBID and payment options easy with direct access to all of your account information from the home screen.
- New My World Features – My World gives you a streamlined view of all your apps and their status, and now at a glance, in addition to seeing which apps are installed and uninstalled, you can manage your subscription content and services. When new updates or subscription renewals are available for your apps, you’ll be notified using push technology.
- App Social Sharing – When you find an app you can’t live without, share it with your contacts directly from the app details screen through BBM, Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS.
- Evolved App Details Screen – At a glance, you can get a quick summary, check out reviews and star ratings, take a look at screen shots, and more.
- More Search Options – Quickly find apps with a Search Bar now appearing on the storefront home screen and search results are presented across Channels as well as My World. Search Bars are also within each Channel and users have the ability to filter by App Name, Price, Rating, Newest, Best Match, or Popular.
Download OTA :